Rich Roll is an ultra-endurance athlete, a wellness advocate, and the host of the Rich Roll Podcast, which has over thirty million downloads since its inception in 2012. Rich has been featured on CNN and in the New York Times, Wall Street Journal, Forbes, and Inc. Rich is consistently named to annual lists of the most influential persons in the health and fitness field. He coauthored The Plantpower Way and The Plantpower Way: Italy with his wife, Julie Piatt. Rich is a Stanford University and Cornell Law School graduate.
- The No Meat Athlete Cookbook: Whole Food, Plant-Based Recipes to Fuel Your Workouts--And the Rest of Your Life
- Finding Ultra: Rejecting Middle Age, Becoming One of the World's Fittest Men, and Discovering Myself
- The Plantpower Way: Whole Food Plant-Based Recipes and Guidance for the Whole Family: A Cookbook
- The Plantpower Way: Italia: Delicious Vegan Recipes from the Italian Countryside: A Cookbook
- Finding Ultra, Revised and Updated Edition: Rejecting Middle Age, Becoming One of the World's Fittest Men, and Discovering Myself