Richard J Foster
Richard J. Foster is the author of several bestselling books, including Celebration of Discipline, Streams of Living Water, Life with God, and Prayer, which was Christianity Today's Book of the Year and the winner of the Gold Medallion Award from the Evangelical Christian Publishers Association. He is the founder of Renovaré, an organization and a movement committed to the renewal of the church of Jesus Christ in all its multifaceted expressions, and the editor of The Life with God Bible.
- Celebration of Discipline, the REV Ed: Revised and Expanded Edition
- Devotional Classics: Selected Readings for Individuals and Groups
- Prayer: Finding the Heart's True Home
- Richard J. Foster's Study Guide for Celebration of Discipline
- Celebrating the Disciplines: A Workbook Journal to Accompany Celebration of Discipline