RICHARD PANEK, a Guggenheim Fellow in science writing, is the author of The 4% Universe: Dark Matter, Dark Energy, and the Race to Uncover the Rest of Reality, which won the American Institute of Physics communication award in 2012, and the co-author of The Autism Brain: Thinking Across the Spectrum, which was a New York Times bestseller with Temple Grandin. He currently resides in New York City.
- The Autistic Brain: Thinking Across The Spectrum
- The 4 Percent Universe: Dark Matter, Dark Energy, And The Race To Discover The Rest Of Reality
- The Trouble With Gravity: Solving The Mystery Beneath Our Feet
- Seeing and Believing: How the Telescope Opened Our Eyes and Minds to the Heavens
- The Invisible Century: Einstein, Freud, And The Search For Hidden Universes