The Strozzi Institute, The Center for Leadership and Mastery, is led by Richard Strozzi-Heckler. He has a doctorate in psychology and a sixth-degree black belt in aikido. For the past thirty years, Dr. Strozzi-Heckler has taught embodied leadership and mastery principles to corporations, the government, the military, non-profit organizations, health care professionals, and educators. He is the editor of Aikido and the New Warrior and Keeping the Center, as well as the author of The Anatomy of Transformation and In Pursuit of the Warrior Spirit.
- The Politics Of Trauma: Somatics, Healing, And Social Justice
- The Art Of Somatic Coaching: Embodying Skillful Action, Wisdom, And Compassion
- In Search Of The Warrior Spirit: Teaching Awareness Disciplines To The Military
- The Leadership Dojo: Build Your Foundation As An Exemplary Leader
- The Anatomy Of Change: A Way To Move Through Life's Transitions Second Edition