Robert W Bly
Robert W.Bly is a copywriter and marketing consultant who has worked in business-to-business and direct response marketing for over 35 years. He is the author of more than 90 books, including The Copywriter's Handbook, which the Direct Marketing Club of New York named a mini-classic of direct marketing.
- The Copywriter's Handbook: A Step-by-Step Guide to Writing Copy That Sells
- Iron John: A Book About Men
- The Rag and Bone Shop of the Heart: Poetry Anthology, a
- The Big Book of Words That Sell: 1200 Words and Phrases That Every Salesperson and Marketer Should Know and Use
- A Little Book on the Human Shadow