Robert Bryce being the bestselling author of four books, the most recent of which is Power Hungry: The Myths of Green Energy and the True Future Fuels. His articles have appeared in dozens of journals, including the Wall Street Journal, New York Times, Washington Post, Guardian, Austin Chronicle, Bloomberg View, Counterpunch, and National Review. He is a senior fellow at the Manhattan Institute. He lives in Austin with his wife, Lorin, and their three children as an apiarist.
- A Question Of Power: Electricity And The Wealth Of Nations
- Power Hungry: The Myths Of Green Energy And The Real Fuels Of The Future
- Pipe Dreams: Greed, Ego, And The Death Of Enron
- Philharmonic Hall Cultural Forum Berlin: Englische Ausgabe
- Smaller Faster Lighter Denser Cheaper: How Innovation Keeps Proving The Catastrophists Wrong