Robert D Hare
Hare, PhD, is Professor Emeritus of Psychology at the University of British Columbia in Canada, and is regarded as one of the world's best specialists on psychopathy. Dr. Hare is the author of over 100 scholarly articles and several books, as well as the creator of one of the most frequently used techniques for measuring psychopathy. For his outstanding contributions to psychology and criminology, he has garnered numerous accolades.
- Without Conscience: The Disturbing World of the Psychopaths Among Us
- Snakes in Suits: When Psychopaths Go to Work
- PSYCHOPATHY Theory and Research (The Wiley Approaches to Behavior Pathology Series)
- Psychopathic Behaviour: Approaches to Research
- Psychopathy: Theory, Research and Implications for Society