Robert E Haskell
Haskell, Robert E.: - ROBERT E. HASKELL is Founder and Director of TransLearn Associates, a consultancy in Old Orchard Beach, Maine, that specializes in the design of business training and educational courses. He is also Professor of Psychology at the University of New England. With expertise in learning transfer and team/small group processes, he has published four books, numerous chapters, and research articles in national and international journals. He is also Associate Editor of The Journal of Mind and Behavior.
Most Popular books By Robert E Haskell
- Transfer Of Learning: Cognition And Instructionvolume .
- Harlem Renaissance (Greenhaven Press Companion To Literary Movements And Genres)
- Cognition And Symbolic Structures: The Psychology Of Metaphoric Transformation
- Reengineering Corporate Training: Intellectual Capital and Transfer of Learning
- Adult-Child Research & Experience: Personal and Professional Legacies of a Dysfunctional Co-Dependant Family
Ranking in Category
All Books by Robert E Haskell
Show Out of Stock Items