Robert H Lustig
Lustig, MD, MSL, is the internationally acclaimed author of Fat Chance, Sugar Has 56 Names, The Fat Chance Cookbook, and The Hacking of the American Mind, as well as the editor of the academic compilation Obesity Before Birth. He is a member of the Institute for Health Policy Research at UCSF and an Emeritus Professor of Pediatrics in the Division of Endocrinology. To enhance public health, he lectures around the world and consults with a variety of medical associations and policy organizations. In San Francisco, he lives with his family.
- Metabolical: The Lure and the Lies of Processed Food, Nutrition, and Modern Medicine
- The Fat Chance Cookbook: More Than 100 Recipes Ready in Under 30 Minutes to Help You Lose the Sugar and the Weight
- Fat Chance: Beating the Odds Against Sugar, Processed Food, Obesity, and Disease
- The Hacking of the American Mind: The Science Behind the Corporate Takeover of Our Bodies and Brains
- Pure, White, and Deadly: How Sugar Is Killing Us and What We Can Do to Stop It