Dr. Robert Hemfelt is an adjunct faculty member at the Art Institute of Dallas and a professor of psychology at the University of Phoenix, Dallas Main Campus. He is the coauthor of several bestseller books, including Love Hungry and Serenity for Every Day, and has received the Gold Medallion Publishers Award.
- Love Is a Choice: The Definitive Book on Letting Go of Unhealthy Relationships
- Love Is a Choice Workbook
- Kids Who Carry Our Pain: Breaking the Cycle of Codependency for the Next Generation
- Serenity for Every Day: Complete With New Testament Psalms & Proverbs
- The Path to Serenity: The Book of Spiritual Growth and Personal Change Through Twelve-Step Recovery (Minirth-Meier Clinic Series)