Robert J Marzano
Robert J. Marzano is senior scholar at Mid-continent Research for Education and Learning (McREL) in Aurora, Colorado, associate professor at Cardinal Stritch University in Milwaukee, Wisconsin, and president of Marzano & Associates in Centennial, Colorado. He is the author of 25 books, 150 articles and chapters in books, and 100 sets of curriculum materials for teachers and students in Grades K-12. His works include What Works in Schools: Translating Research Into Action, School Leadership That Works, Building Background Knowledge for Academic Achievement, Classroom Management That Works, Classroom Instruction That Works, Classroom Assessment and Grading That Work, and A Different Kind of Classroom: Teaching With Dimensions of Learning.
During his 35 years in public education, Marzano has worked in every state multiple times as well as in a host of countries in Europe and Asia. The central theme in his work has been translating research and theory into practical programs and tools for K-12 teachers and administrators.
- The New Art and Science of Teaching: More Than Fifty New Instructional Strategies for Academic Success
- What Works in Schools: Translating Research Into Action
- Effective Supervision: Supporting the Art and Science of Teaching
- The Highly Engaged Classroom
- Improving Teacher Development and Evaluation: A Guide for Leaders, Coaches, and Teachers (a Marzano Resources Guide to Increased Professional Growth T
- #32205 in Education & Instructional Books