Robert L Leahy
Robert L. Smith, the editor of Practical Cognitive Therapy: A Guide to Treatments, is the author of the book. Leahy received his education at Yale University (B.A., M.S., Ph.D.) and the University of Pennsylvania Medical School's Center for Cognitive Therapy, where he collaborated with Dr. Aaron Beck. He has taught at the New School for Social Research, New York University, and Hofstra University, and is now a Clinical Associate Professor at Cornell University Medical College's Department of Psychiatry. In New York City, Dr. Leahy launched the American Center for Cognitive Therapy in 1985. He is the founding director of the Institute and the editor of the Journal of Cognitive Psychotherapy. He is also the author of Cognitive Therapy: Basic Concepts and Applications.
- Don't Believe Everything You Feel: A Cbt Workbook To Identify Your Emotional Schemas And Find Freedom From Anxiety And Depression
- The Negative Thoughts Workbook: Cbt Skills To Overcome The Repetitive Worry, Shame, And Rumination That Drive Anxiety And Depression
- The Jealousy Cure: Learn To Trust, Overcome Possessiveness, And Save Your Relationship
- The Worry Cure: Seven Steps To Stop Worry From Stopping You
- Treatment Plans And Interventions For Depression And Anxiety Disorders [With Cdrom]