Robert L Mott
Robert L., who passed away recently, was a pioneer in the field of Mott had a long career creating sound effects for films, cartoons, theater, advertisements, and radio (including Gangbusters, Philip Morris Playhouse, and Perry Mason) as well as television (including Ed Sullivan, Jackie Gleason, The Tonight Show, Playhouse 90, Captain Kangaroo, and Bob Hope). He wrote for Dick Van Dyke and Red Skelton and was twice nominated for Emmy awards for Days of Our Lives. He was chosen by the Academy of Television Arts and Sciences for their website celebrating live television legends.
- Applied Fluid Mechanics (7th Edition)
- Sound Effects: Radio, Television and Film
- The Audio Theater Guide: Vocal Acting, Writing, Sound Effects and Directing for a Listening Audience
- Radio Sound Effects: Who Did It, and How, in the Era of Live Broadcasting
- Radio Live! Television Live!: Those Golden Days When Horses Were Coconuts