Robert M Utley
Robert M.Utley is the author of seventeen works on western American history, all of which have won awards. He worked for the National Park Service as a chief historian and assistant director over his tenure. He currently resides in Scottsdale, Arizona.
- Custer, the Seventh Cavalry, and the Little Big Horn, Volume 15: A Bibliography
- So Long for Now: A Sailor's Letters from the USS Franklin
- Custer and Me: A Historian's Memoir
- The Commanders: Civil War Generals Who Shaped the American West
- Reshaping Our National Parks and Their Guardians: The Legacy of George B. Hartzog Jr.