Robert McKee, a Fulbright Scholar, is the most sought-after lecturer on the subject of storytelling in the world. He has coached screenwriters, novelists, playwrights, poets, documentary filmmakers, producers, and directors during the last 30 years. About 60 Academy Award wins, 200 Oscar nominees, 200 Emmy Award winners, 1000 Emmy Award nominees, 100 Writers Guild of America Award winners, and 50 Directors Guild of America Award winners are among McKee's alumni.
- Story: Style, Structure, Substance, and the Principles of Screenwriting
- Dialogue: The Art of Verbal Action for Page, Stage, and Screen
- Character: The Art of Role and Cast Design for Page, Stage, and Screen
- Storynomics: Story-Driven Marketing in the Post-Advertising World
- Adaptation: The Shooting Script