Robert P Sutton
ROBERT SUTTON is a Stanford University professor and the author of six management books, including The No Asshole Rule and Good Boss, Bad Boss, which were both New York Times bestsellers. He is a Stanford Technological Ventures Program and Stanford Design Institute cofounder, as well as an IDEO Fellow.
- The No Asshole Rule: Building A Civilized Workplace And Surviving One That Isn't
- Hard Facts, Dangerous Half-Truths, And Total Nonsense: Profiting From Evidence-Based Management
- The Knowing-Doing Gap: How Smart Companies Turn Knowledge Into Action
- The Asshole Survival Guide: How To Deal With People Who Treat You Like Dirt
- Good Boss, Bad Boss: How To Be The Best... And Learn From The Worst