Robert P Sutton
ROBERT SUTTON is a Stanford University professor and the author of six management books, including The No Asshole Rule and Good Boss, Bad Boss, which were both New York Times bestsellers. He is a Stanford Technological Ventures Program and Stanford Design Institute cofounder, as well as an IDEO Fellow.
- The No Asshole Rule: Building A Civilized Workplace And Surviving One That Isn't
- The Knowing-Doing Gap: How Smart Companies Turn Knowledge Into Action
- Good Boss, Bad Boss: How To Be The Best... And Learn From The Worst
- Scaling Up Excellence: Getting To More Without Settling For Less
- The Asshole Survival Guide: How To Deal With People Who Treat You Like Dirt