Robert R Sapolsky
Sapolsky is a research associate at the National Museum of Kenya's Institute of Primate Research and a professor of biology and neurology at Stanford University. He wrote A Primate's Memoir and The Problem with Testosterone, which was a finalist for the Los Angeles Times Book Prize. He lives in San Francisco and is a regular contributor to Discover and The Sciences, as well as a MacArthur Foundation genius award recipient.
- Why Zebras Don't Get Ulcers
- Behave: The Biology Of Humans At Our Best And Worst
- A Primate's Memoir: A Neuroscientist's Unconventional Life Among The Baboons
- The Trouble With Testosterone: And Other Essays On The Biology Of The Human Predicament
- Why Zebras Don't Get Ulcers: An Updated Guide To Stress, Stress-Related Diseases, And Coping