Robert T Kiyosaki
Robert Kiyosaki, best known as the author of Rich Dad, Poor Dad, the world's best-selling personal finance book, has challenged and transformed the way tens of millions of people think about money. Robert Kiyosaki is an entrepreneur, educator, and investor who believes the world needs more job creators. With views on money and investment that frequently defy conventional knowledge, Robert has established an international reputation for direct talk, irreverence, and boldness, and has become a passionate and outspoken advocate for financial education. Rich Dad's CLUTCH, a digital learning platform, was launched in 2014, leveraging the global success of the Rich Dad games.Robert has been hailed as a visionary with a gift for explaining complicated concepts--ideas connected to money, investment, finance, and economics--and has revealed his personal journey to financial independence. His most recent publications include Why A Students Work for C Students--and B Students Work for the Government, a Guide to Financial Education for Parents, Unfair Advantage: What Schools Will Never Teach You About Money, and Midas Touch, a second book co-authored with Donald Trump, which was released in April 2013. 8 Lessons in Leadership and Second Chance are two new books that Robert is currently working on.
- Rich Dad Poor Dad: What the Rich Teach Their Kids about Money That the Poor and Middle Class Do Not!
- The Miracle Morning: The Not-So-Obvious Secret Guaranteed to Transform Your Life (Before 8AM)
- Rich Dad's Guide to Investing: What the Rich Invest in That the Poor and Middle Class Do Not!
- Wisdom from Rich Dad, Poor Dad for Teens: The Secrets about Money--That You Don't Learn in School!
- Rich Dad's Rich Kid, Smart Kid: Giving Your Child a Financial Head Start