Robert Wright is the author of three books: Three Scientists and Their Gods and The Moral Animal, which was selected one of the twelve best books of the year by the New York Times Book Review and has been translated into nine languages. Wright has published in The Atlantic, The New Yorker, the New York Times Magazine, Time, and Slate, and has won the National Magazine Award for Essay and Criticism. He was a senior editor at The New Republic and The Sciences before starting his own website, nonzero.org. With his wife and two daughters, he resides in Washington, D.C.
- Why Buddhism is True: The Science and Philosophy of Meditation and Enlightenment
- The Moral Animal: Why We Are, the Way We Are: The New Science of Evolutionary Psychology
- Nonzero: The Logic of Human Destiny
- The Wsj Guide to the 50 Economic Indicators That Really Matter: From Big Macs to Zombie Banks, the Indicators Smart Investors Watch to Beat the Market
- One Nation Under Debt: Hamilton, Jefferson, and the History of What We Owe