Robyn Webb, an award-winning dietitian, cookbook author, and teacher, has spent her life advocating for healthy eating and cooking. Robyn was honored with the President's Council on Fitness's Healthy American Fitness Leader Award in 1996. She is a member of the International Association of Culinary Professionals and the past chairperson of the division for Cooking Schools and Teachers. She is an Associate Editor, recipe developer, and columnist for the American Diabetes Association's award-winning Diabetes Forecast magazine. www.forecast.diabetes.org has her as the online Food Editor.
- The Get Healthy, Go Vegan Cookbook: 125 Easy and Delicious Recipes to Jump-Start Weight Loss and Help You Feel Great
- You Won't Believe It's Salt-Free: 125 Healthy Low-Sodium and No-Sodium Recipes Using Flavorful Spice Blends
- The Diabetes Comfort Food Cookbook: Foods to Fill You Up, Not Out!
- More Diabetic Meals in 30 Minutes?or Less!
- Diabetic Meals in 30 Minutes?or Less!