Rod Dreher works for The American Conservative as a senior editor. He has contributed to the New York Post, The Dallas Morning News, and National Review, and his opinion has appeared in The Wall Street Journal and the Weekly Standard. The Benedict Option, The Small Way of Ruthie Leming, Crunchy Cons, and How Dante Can Save Your Life are among his best-selling novels.
- The Rise and Triumph of the Modern Self: Cultural Amnesia, Expressive Individualism, and the Road to Sexual Revolution
- Live Not by Lies: A Manual for Christian Dissidents
- The Benedict Option: A Strategy for Christians in a Post-Christian Nation
- How Dante Can Save Your Life: The Life-Changing Wisdom of History's Greatest Poem
- The Little Way of Ruthie Leming: A Southern Girl, a Small Town, and the Secret of a Good Life