Scott Brown is a negotiation expert and father of four children. After helping to launch the Harvard Negotiation Project, he spent ten years teaching, writing, and speaking about managing conflict and established the nonprofit Conflict Management Group to advise governments and nongovernment organizations on public conflicts worldwide.
- Getting To Yes: Negotiating An Agreement Without Giving In. Roger Fisher And William Ury
- Getting To Yes: Negotiating Agreement Without Giving In
- Beyond Reason: Using Emotions As You Negotiate
- Getting It Done: How To Lead When You're Not In Charge
- Getting Ready To Negotiate: The Getting To Yes Workbook