Rolf Gates is one of the most influential figures in modern yoga. He is a master instructor of teachers who leads Vinyasa Intensives and 200/500 Teacher Trainings all over the world. Rolf applies his varied experience to his practice and teachings as a former social worker and US Airborne Ranger who has practiced meditation for more than twenty years.
- Meditations from the Mat: Daily Reflections on the Path of Yoga
- Meditations on Intention and Being: Daily Reflections on the Path of Yoga, Mindfulness, and Compassion
- Yoga Friends: A Pose-By-Pose Partner Adventure for Kids
- Music and Mantras: The Yoga of Mindful Singing for Health, Happiness, Peace & Prosperity
- Daily Reflections on Addiction, Yoga, and Getting Well