Ron Lieber writes the New York Times' Your Money column and is the author of the New York Times bestseller The Opposite of Spoiled: Raising Kids Who Are Grounded, Generous, and Money Wise. Before attending Amherst College, Lieber attended the Francis Parker School in Chicago. With his wife and two daughters, he lives in Brooklyn.
- The Price You Pay for College: An Entirely New Road Map for the Biggest Financial Decision Your Family Will Ever Make
- Upstart Start-Ups!: How 34 Young Entrepreneurs Overcame Youth, Inexperience, and Lack of Money to Create Thriving Businesses
- Taking Time Off: Profiles of Students Who Enjoyed Successful Sabbaticals from College and How You Can Do the Same
- The Opposite of Spoiled: Raising Kids Who Are Grounded, Generous, and Smart about Money
- The Opposite of Spoiled: How to Talk to Kids about Money and Values in a Material World