Ron Ritchhart is a research associate at Harvard Graduate School of Education's Project Zero, where he has worked on a number of projects aimed at improving students' thinking, understanding, and creativity. He has received the Presidential Prize for Excellence in Mathematics Teaching and the Spencer Dissertation Fellowship in 1999-2000. Making Numbers Make Sense, Through Mathematical Eyes, and Pythagora's Bow Tie are just a few of Ritchhart's publications. The Creative Classroom Series is his coauthor and coproducer.
- Making Thinking Visible: How To Promote Engagement, Understanding, And Independence For All Learners
- The Power Of Making Thinking Visible: Practices To Engage And Empower All Learners
- Creating Cultures Of Thinking: The 8 Forces We Must Master To Truly Transform Our Schools
- Intellectual Character: What It Is, Why It Matters, And How To Get It
- Facilitating For Learning: Tools For Teacher Groups Of All Kinds
- #876 in Education & Instructional Books