Ron Ritchhart is a research associate at Harvard Graduate School of Education's Project Zero, where he has worked on a number of projects aimed at improving students' thinking, understanding, and creativity. He has received the Presidential Prize for Excellence in Mathematics Teaching and the Spencer Dissertation Fellowship in 1999-2000. Making Numbers Make Sense, Through Mathematical Eyes, and Pythagora's Bow Tie are just a few of Ritchhart's publications. The Creative Classroom Series is his coauthor and coproducer.
- The Power of Making Thinking Visible: Practices to Engage and Empower All Learners
- Making Thinking Visible: How to Promote Engagement, Understanding, and Independence for All Learners
- Creating Cultures of Thinking: The 8 Forces We Must Master to Truly Transform Our Schools
- Intellectual Character: What It Is, Why It Matters, and How to Get It
- Fostering Learner Independence: An Essential Guide for K-6 Educators
- #876 in Education & Instructional Books