Ronald T Potterefron
Ronald T. Potter-Efron, MSW, PhD, is the Director of First Things First Counseling's Anger Management and Domestic Violence Center in Eau Claire, Wisconsin. He has written over fifteen books on the subject of anger management and related subjects. Angry All the Time (2005) and Healing the Angry Brain (2012) are two of his publications for the general audience.
- Rage: A Step-By-Step Guide To Overcoming Explosive Anger
- Letting Go Of Shame: Understanding How Shame Affects Your Life
- Letting Go Of Anger: The Eleven Most Common Anger Styles & What To Do About Them
- Healing The Angry Brain: How Understanding The Way Your Brain Works Can Help You Control Anger And Aggression
- Stop The Anger Now: A Workbook For The Prevention, Containment, And Resolution Of Anger