Rosaria Butterfield (PhD, Ohio State University) is an author, speaker, pastor's wife, homeschool mom, and former professor of English and women's studies at Syracuse University. She is the author of The Secret Thoughts of an Unlikely Convert and Openness Unhindered.
- Gospel Comes with a House Key: Practicing Radically Ordinary Hospitality in Our Post-Christian World
- Five Lies of Our AntiChristian Age
- Gospel Comes with a House Key Lib/E: Practicing Radically Ordinary Hospitality in Our Post-Christian World
- Thrive: The Single Life As God Intended
- Holy Sexuality And The Gospel: Sex, Desire, And Relationships Shaped By God's Grand Story