Rosaria Butterfield (PhD, Ohio State University) is an author, speaker, pastor's wife, homeschool mom, and former professor of English and women's studies at Syracuse University. She is the author of The Secret Thoughts of an Unlikely Convert and Openness Unhindered.
- The Gospel Comes with a House Key: Practicing Radically Ordinary Hospitality in Our Post-Christian World
- Holy Sexuality and the Gospel: Sex, Desire, and Relationships Shaped by God's Grand Story
- The Secret Thoughts of an Unlikely Convert : An English Professor's Journey into Christian Faith
- Openness Unhindered: Further Thoughts of an Unlikely Convert on Sexual Identity and Union with Christ
- Thrive: The Single Life as God Intended