Ross W Greene
As mentioned in his previous publications The Explosive Child and Lost at School, GREENE, PHD, is the creator of the influential approach currently known as Collaborative & Proactive Solutions. He spent more than two decades on the faculty of Harvard Medical School and is currently the founding director of the nonprofit Lives in the Balance, which provides free online materials on his concept and advocates for behaviorally challenged children and their teachers, parents, and other caregivers. He is also an adjunct associate professor in Virginia Tech's Department of Psychology. Across the world, he consults with families, general and special education schools, inpatient psychiatry units, and residential and juvenile incarceration centers.
- The Explosive Child: A New Approach for Understanding and Parenting Easily Frustrated, Chronically Inflexible Children
- Lost at School: Why Our Kids with Behavioral Challenges Are Falling Through the Cracks and How We Can Help Them
- Raising Human Beings: Creating a Collaborative Partnership with Your Child
- Lost and Found: Helping Behaviorally Challenging Students (And, While You're at It, All the Others)
- Treating Explosive Kids: The Collaborative Problem-Solving Approach