Roy P Clark
Roy Peter Clark is a senior scholar at the Poynter Institute, which is one of the world's most famous journalism schools. For more than four decades, he has taught writing to students of all ages, from elementary school students to Pulitzer Prize-winning novelists. He has written or edited nineteen books on writing and journalism, including The Art of X-Ray Reading, How to Write Brief, Writing Tools, The Splendor of Grammar, and Help! He is a writer who teaches and a teacher who writes. He is a resident of St. He is regarded as a garage-band legend in Petersburg, Florida.
- Writing Tools: 50 Essential Strategies for Every Writer
- How to Write Short: Word Craft for Fast Times
- The Art of X-Ray Reading: How the Secrets of 25 Great Works of Literature Will Improve Your Writing
- Murder Your Darlings: And Other Gentle Writing Advice from Aristotle to Zinsser
- The Glamour of Grammar: A Guide to the Magic and Mystery of Practical English