Rupert Sheldrake, Ph.D., is a former Royal Society research fellow and director of biochemistry and cell biology studies at Clare College, Cambridge University. He is the author of more than 80 peer-reviewed technical papers and publications, as well as ten books, including Dogs That Know When Their Owners Are Coming Home, Morphic Resonance, and The Rebirth of Nature. He is based in London.
- Morphic Resonance: The Nature of Formative Causation
- Dogs That Know When Their Owners Are Coming Home: And Other Unexplained Powers of Animals
- The Physics of Angels: Exploring the Realm Where Science and Spirit Meet
- Science and Spiritual Practices: Transformative Experiences and Their Effects on Our Bodies, Brains, and Health
- The Presence of the Past: Morphic Resonance and the Memory of Nature