A. Russell Russell A. Russell A. Russell A. Russell Barkley, PhD, is a Clinical Professor of Psychiatry at the Medical University of South Carolina and a Research Professor of Psychiatry at Syracuse University's Upstate Medical School. He is an ABPP, ABCN, and ABPP Diplomate in Clinical Psychology, Clinical Child and Adolescent Psychology, and Clinical Neuropsychology. Dr. Barkley is a clinical scientist, educator, and practitioner who has written more than 200 research articles and book chapters on the nature, assessment, and treatment of ADHD and related disorders. He has appeared on the nationally aired programs 60 Minutes, the Today Show, Good Morning America, CBS Sunday Morning, CNN, and many other programs on behalf of persons with ADHD as an advocate for proper diagnosis and treatment.
- Taking Charge Of Adult Adhd: Proven Strategies To Succeed At Work, At Home, And In Relationships
- Taking Charge Of Adhd: The Complete, Authoritative Guide For Parents
- 12 Principles For Raising A Child With Adhd
- Your Defiant Child: Eight Steps To Better Behavior
- When An Adult You Love Has Adhd: Professional Advice For Parents, Partners, And Siblings