Russell L Blaylock
Russell L.Blaylock is a nationally recognized board-certified neurosurgeon, health practitioner, author, and lecturer from Jackson, Michigan. He graduated from Louisiana State University School of Medicine and went on to the Medical University of South Carolina for his internship and neurological residency. Dr. Blaylock was a neurosurgeon who also had a nutritional practice for 26 years. He now devotes his entire career to nutritional studies. He publishes a monthly newsletter called The Blaylock Wellness Report.
- Natural Strategies For Cancer Patients
- Dr. Blaylock's Prescriptions For Natural Health: 70 Remedies For Common Conditions
- Excitotoxins: The Taste That Kills
- Health And Nutrition Secrets That Can Save Your Life: Harness Your Body's Natural Healing Powers
- The Natural Vet's Guide to Preventing and Treating Cancer in Dogs