Ruth H Barton
Ruth Haley Barton is the founder of The Transforming Center (www.thetransformingcenter.org), a ministry that helps pastors and Christian leaders improve their souls. She has served on the pastoral staff of multiple churches, including Willow Creek Community Church, as a teacher, spiritual director, and retreat leader, and is the author of numerous books and materials on the spiritual life, including Building the Soul of Your Leadership, Sacred Rhythms, and Invitation to Solitude and Silence.
- Sacred Rhythms: Arranging Our Lives for Spiritual Transformation
- Strengthening the Soul of Your Leadership: Seeking God in the Crucible of Ministry
- Invitation to a Journey: A Road Map for Spiritual Formation
- Invitation to Solitude and Silence: Experiencing God's Transforming Presence
- Self to Lose, Self to Find: Using the Enneagram to Uncover Your True, God-Gifted Self