Ruth Richardson is a Royal Historical Society Fellow and the author of several books. Her most recent book, The Creation of Gray's Anatomy, was praised by the Wall Street Journal as one of those rare things: history that reads like a novel. The Medical Journalists' Open Book Award was given to such publication in 2009.
- Death, Dissection and the Destitute
- Dickens and the Workhouse: Oliver Twist and the London Poor
- The Making of Mr. Gray's Anatomy
- The Ultimate CalmDo Air Fryer Toaster Oven Cookbook: 600 Delicious, Crispy & Easy-to-Prepare Air Fryer Toaster Oven Recipes for Fast & Healthy Meals
- Confidence, Credibility and Macroeconomic Policy