Sally Fallon read Nutrition and Physical Degeneration by Weston Price in 1973 and raised her four children according to the nutritional principles of healthy, non-industrialized peoples, with plenty of butter, cream, meat, seafood, whole raw milk, and cod liver oil. In 1996, in order to put the principles of Weston Price into practical form, she published Nourishing Traditions, a full-spectrum nutritional cookbook, with Mary Enig, Ph.D. Later, she founded A Campaign for Real Milk, whose goal is universal access to clean, raw milk products. In 1999, she became founding president of the Weston A. Price Foundation. She is editor of the quarterly, Wise Traditions, and leads seminars on traditional diets throughout the U.S. and internationally. She lives in Washington DC.
- Nourishing Traditions: The Cookbook That Challenges Politically Correct Nutrition and the Diet Dictocrats
- The Fourfold Path to Healing: Working with the Laws of Nutrition, Therapeutics, Movement, and Meditation in the Art of Medicine
- Wild Fermentation: The Flavor, Nutrition, and Craft of Live-Culture Foods
- Eat Fat, Lose Fat: Lose Weight And Feel Great With The Delicious, Science-based Coconut Diet
- Healing Our Children: Because Your New Baby Matters! Sacred Wisdom for Preconception, Pregnancy, Birth and Parenting (Ages 0-6)