For the past 40 years, Sally Kempton has been studying and teaching the knowledge of yoga. She is a well-known meditation and spiritual philosophy teacher and the author of the renowned Yoga Journal column Wisdom. She teaches retreats and teleclasses all over the world, and is known for her ability to make yogic wisdom applicable to everyday life and for transmitting deep realms of meditation. Meditation for the Love of It (Sounds True, 2011) is Sally's first book. She lives in the Carmel Valley area of California.
- Awakening Shakti: The Transformative Power of the Goddesses of Yoga
- Tantra Yoga: Journey to Unbreakable Wholeness, A Memoir
- Meditation for the Love of It: Enjoying Your Own Deepest Experience
- The Shakti Coloring Book: Goddesses, Mandalas, and the Power of Sacred Geometry
- Tending the Heart Fire: Living in Flow with the Pulse of Life