Sally M Winston
The Anxiety and Stress Disorders Institute of Maryland, founded and directed by Sally M. Winston, PsyD, is located in Towson, Maryland. She was the inaugural chair of the Anxiety and Depression Association of America's (ADAA) Clinical Advisory Board, and she was honored with the Jerilyn Ross Clinician Advocate Award. She is a renowned clinician who has taught therapists in highly sought-after courses for decades. What Every Therapist Needs to Know About Anxiety Disorders is coauthored by her.
- Overcoming Unwanted Intrusive Thoughts: A Cbt-Based Guide to Getting Over Frightening, Obsessive, or Disturbing Thoughts (Large Print 16pt)
- The Worry Trick: How Your Brain Tricks You Into Expecting the Worst and What You Can Do about It
- Needing to Know for Sure: A Cbt-Based Guide to Overcoming Compulsive Checking and Reassurance Seeking
- Overcoming Anticipatory Anxiety: A CBT Guide for Moving Past Chronic Indecisiveness, Avoidance, and Catastrophic Thinking
- Guia Para Superar Los Pensamientos Atemorizantes, Obsesivos O Inquietantes