Samantha D Baker
SAMANTHA DION BAKER is an artist and graphic designer recognized for her intricate illustrations and diary work. She is the author of the books Draw Your Day and Draw Your Universe, which will be released soon. She earned a bachelor's degree in graphic design from Cooper Union in New York City and worked for more than two decades as a graphic designer for a number of well-known organizations, including the Whitney Museum of American Art, St. The Shaker Museum and the St. Regis Hotels Resorts The High Line Hotel, Atelier Cologne, and Kikkerland Design are among her illustration clients. The Morgan Library and the Metropolitan Museum of Art both have permanent collections of her self-published daily sketch journals.
Baker, who was born and raised in Philadelphia, now lives in Brooklyn Heights with her husband and two sons. Samantha Dion Baker can be found on Instagram (@sdionbakerdesign), Twitter (@sdionbaker), and Facebook (Samantha Dion Baker).
- Draw Your World: How to Sketch and Paint Your Remarkable Life
- Draw Your Day: An Inspiring Guide to Keeping a Sketch Journal
- The Truth Will Set You Free, But First It Will Piss You Off!: Thoughts on Life, Love, and Rebellion
- Draw Your Day for Kids!: How to Sketch and Paint Your Amazing Life
- Draw Your Day Sketchbook: A Guided Drawing Journal