Samantha Power, the Harvard Kennedy School's Anna Lindh Professor of Global Leadership and Public Affairs and the William D. He is the Zabel Professor of Practice in Human Rights at Harvard Law School, and he formerly served as the United States Attorney General. From 2013 to 2017, he served as the United States' ambassador to the United Nations, having previously served as President Barack Obama's Special Assistant and the National Security Council's Senior Director for International Affairs and Human Rights. She is the co-editor of The Unquiet American: Richard Holbrooke in the World and the founding executive director of the Harvard Kennedy School's Carr Center for Human Rights Policy. She is also the author of the New York Times bestseller memoir The Education of an Idealist and Sergio: One Man's Struggle to Save the World. Power is a former Balkan war correspondent who has won multiple awards, including the National Magazine Award and the Pulitzer Prize. Time magazine called her one of the 100 most influential people in the world, while Forbes named her one of the 100 most powerful women in the world.
- A Problem From Hell: America And The Age Of Genocide
- The Education Of An Idealist: A Memoir
- En Pos De La Flama: La Lucha De Un Hombre Por Salvar El Mundo = Chasing The Flame
- Axis Rule In Occupied Europe: Laws Of Occupation, Analysis Of Government, Proposals For Redress. Second Edition By The Lawbook Exchange, Ltd.
- Sergio: One Man's Fight To Save The World