Sampson Davis grew up in the city of Newark, New Jersey. He is a New York Times bestselling author and board-certified emergency care physician. His books include The Pact, We Beat the Street, and The Bond. He is the youngest physician to win the Scroll of Merit, the highest distinction bestowed by the National Medical Association. He has received Essence and BET humanitarian awards, as well as being named one of Essence's 40 Most Inspiring Black Americans. He is the co-founder of the Three Doctors Foundation and a physician in New Jersey.
- The Pact: Three Young Men Make a Promise and Fulfill a Dream
- We Beat the Street: How a Friendship Pact Led to Success
- Living and Dying in Brick City: Stories from the Front Lines of an Inner-City E.R.
- The Bond: Three Young Men Learn to Forgive and Reconnect with Their Fathers
- The Stuff: Unlock Your Power to Overcome Challenges, Soar, and Succeed