Sarah Hendrickx has her own firm, Hendrickx Associates, and works as a freelance trainer and consultant in autistic spectrum conditions. She offers professional training, expert witness services, and employment consulting to businesses, as well as individual, family, and relationship coaching. She is the author of many Asperger syndrome books published by Jessica Kingsley Publishers, as well as the co-author of Asperger Syndrome - A Love Story, which she co-wrote with her AS-diagnosed spouse Keith.
- Women And Girls With Autism Spectrum Disorder: Understanding Life Experiences From Early Childhood To Old Age
- Asperger Syndrome And Employment: What People With Asperger Syndrome Really Really Want
- Asperger Syndrome And Alcohol: Drinking To Cope?
- Love, Sex And Long-Term Relationships: What People With Asperger Syndrome Really Really Want
- The Adolescent And Adult Neuro-Diversity Handbook: Asperger Syndrome, Adhd, Dyslexia, Dyspraxia And Related Conditions