For the past thirty years, psychotherapist Sari Solden, MS, has counseled adults with attention deficit hyperactivity disorder (ADHD). She is the author of the groundbreaking books Women with ADD and Journeys Through ADDulthood, as well as a frequent keynote speaker at national and international conferences. She is a member of the Attention Deficit Disorder Association's (ADDA) professional advisory board and a past recipient of their award for excellent service by a helpful professional. Women's difficulties, inattentive ADHD, and the emotional effects and healing process for adults who grew up with undiagnosed ADHD are among Solden's areas of expertise.
- A Radical Guide For Women With Adhd: Embrace Neurodiversity, Live Boldly, And Break Through Barriers
- Women With Attention Deficit Disorder: Embrace Your Differences And Transform Your Life
- The Queen Of Distraction: How Women With Adhd Can Conquer Chaos, Find Focus, And Get More Done
- Women With Attention Deficit Disorder: Embracing Disorganization At Home And In The Workplace
- Journeys Through Addulthood: Discover A New Sense Of Identity And Meaning With Attention Deficit Disorder