Scott Anderson is a contributing editor at Harper's magazine and contributes to The New York Times Magazine on a regular basis. He is the author of The Man Who Tried to Rescue the World, The 4 O'Clock Murders, and Within the League, as well as coauthor of War Zones and Inside the League.
- The Quiet Americans: Four CIA Spies at the Dawn of the Cold War
- Lawrence in Arabia: War, Deceit, Imperial Folly and the Making of the Modern Middle East
- The Quiet Americans: Four CIA Spies at the Dawn of the Cold War--A Tragedy in Three Acts
- Fractured Lands: How the Arab World Came Apart
- The Man Who Tried to Save the World: The Dangerous Life and Mysterious Disappearance of Fred Cuny