Scott Dawson, his wife Amy, and their two children, Elizabeth and Xander, live in Trumansburg, New York. He enjoys writing, acting, creating art, and making music in addition to being a web designer and developer. In the winter, he enjoys skiing, and year-round, he runs on the roads and trails of Tompkins County, New York. Visit scottpdawson.com or follow him on Twitter at @scottpdawson.
- I Survived The American Revolution, 1776 (I Survived...) (Turtleback School & Library Binding Edition)
- I Survived The Sinking Of The Titanic, 1912 (I Survived Graphic Novels)
- I Survived The Attacks Of September 11th, 2001
- I Survived The Bombing Of Pearl Harbor, 1941
- I Survived The Shark Attacks Of 1916