Scott Meyers is a world-renowned C++ expert that offers training and consultation to clients all around the world. He's the author of the best-selling Effective C++ trilogy (Effective C++, More Effective C++, and Effective STL), as well as the groundbreaking Effective C++ CD. He is a founding member of the Advisory Board for The C++ Source (http://www.artima.com/cppsource) and a consultant editor for Addison Wesley's Effective Software Development Series. He is a Ph.D. holder. Brown University awarded him a bachelor's degree in computer science. http://www.aristeia.com is his website.
- Effective Modern C++: 42 Specific Ways To Improve Your Use Of C++11 And C++14
- Effective C++: 55 Specific Ways To Improve Your Programs And Designs
- Effective Stl: 50 Specific Ways To Improve Your Use Of The Standard Template Library
- More Effective C++: 35 New Ways To Improve Yo
- Effective C++: 50 Specific Ways To Improve Your Programs And Design
- #110 in computers