Seth J Gillihan
SETH J.GILLIHAN is a licensed psychologist and Clinical Assistant Professor of Psychology in the University of Pennsylvania's Psychiatry Department. He practices cognitive behavioral therapy and mindfulness-based therapies in Haverford, Pennsylvania.
- Retrain Your Brain Lib/E: Cognitive Behavioral Therapy in 7 Weeks; A Workbook for Managing Depression and Anxiety
- CBT Deck for Kids and Teens: 58 Practices to Quite Anxiety, Overcome Negative Thinking and Find Peace
- The CBT Deck for Anxiety, Rumination, & Worry: 108 Practices to Calm the Mind, Soothe the Nervous System, and Live Your Life to the Fullest
- A Mindful Year: 365 Ways to Find Connection and the Sacred in Everyday Life
- Enséñale a Tu Ansiedad Quien Manda: Un Programa de 3 Pasos Para Recuperar El Con Trol de Tu Vida / Show Your Anxiety Who's Boss
- #2389 in psychology