Shannon Ethridge holds a master's degree in counseling human relations from Liberty University and is a best-selling author, international speaker, and certified life coach. Since 1989, she has talked to children, college students, and adults, and is the author of 21 books, including the million-copy best-selling Every Woman's Struggle series. She is a frequent guest on TV and radio shows such as The Today Show, The 700 Club, and New Life Live! Via her BLAST Program (Building Leaders, Authors, Speakers, and Teachers), she also mentors emerging writers and speakers. Shannon is most passionate about her role as a wife and best friend to her husband, Greg, and a mother to daughter Erin and son Matthew, despite the opportunities she has had to influence this generation as a writer and speaker. Visit www.ShannonEthridge.com for additional information.
- Every Woman's Battle: Discovering God's Plan for Sexual and Emotional Fulfillment
- Every Young Woman's Battle: Guarding Your Mind, Heart, and Body in a Sex-Saturated World
- Every Young Man, God's Man: Confident, Courageous, and Completely His
- The Louder Song: Listening for Hope in the Midst of Lament
- The Sexually Confident Wife: Connecting with Your Husband Mind Body Heart Spirit