Robin Sharma is a leading authority on leadership, personal development, and life management. The Monk Who Sold His Ferrari, ISBN: 0062515675, sold 40,000 copies in the United States; Who Will Cry When You Die? as well as four additional books on self-improvement. Robin Sharma is a frequent keynote speaker at the annual conferences of several of the world's most influential corporations, including Microsoft, Nortel Networks, General Motors, FedEx, and IBM. He lives in the province of Ontario, Canada. Visit robinsharma.com for more of Robin's wisdom, which is one of the Web's most popular tools for business and life success.
- The 5am Club: Own Your Morning. Elevate Your Life.
- The Monk Who Sold His Ferrari
- El Club De Las 5 De La MañAna: Controla Tus MañAnas, Impulsa Tu Vida / 5 Am Club, The: Own Your Morning. Elevate Your Life.
- Le Moine Qui Vendit Sa Ferrari
- The Leader Who Had No Title: A Modern Fable On Real Success In Business And In Life