Sharon H Miller
Sharon Hodde Miller is a pastor's wife and a mother to two small boys. In addition to earning her PhD, Sharon has blogged at SheWorships.com for nearly ten years, making God's Word accessible to women everywhere. She has been a regular contributor to Propel and Her.meneutics, and has written for Relevant, Christianity Today, (in)courage, She Reads Truth, and many other publications and blogs. She speaks regularly on topics ranging from leadership to body image to Scripture. She lives with her family in the Raleigh/Durham area.
- The Cost Of Control: Why We Crave It, The Anxiety It Gives Us, And The Real Power God Promises
- Free Of Me: Why Life Is Better When It's Not About You
- Nice: Why We Love To Be Liked And How God Calls Us To More
- Free Of Me Participant's Guide: Why Life Is Better When It's Not About You
- Nice Participant's Guide: Why We Love To Be Liked And How God Calls Us To More